Who Can Apply for Funding?
- The applicant must be a 501(c)(3) organization (not a private foundation), or be a county/state/or federal government agency.
What are the YAC Funding Requirements?
- The projects/programs MUST target youth and youth health priorities
- Material MUST be age appropriate
- The CMAF YAC does NOT fund:
- Private foundations
- Religious or political activities
- Ongoing operating funds
- Indirect or administrative overhead costs (this includes staff salaries)
- Deficits, endowments or research
What are the YAC Funding Guidelines?
- Grants are limited to a maximum of $2,000.00 and are typically for workshops or projects within the school, non-profit, and/or youth group
- Youth leadership in the development and implementation of the project is strongly encouraged
- Sponsorships are limited to a maximum of $2,000.00 and must be for community-wide and all-inclusive events
- All successful grantees must provide appropriate recognition and include the use of YAC logos in all publicity and at event locations.
For a full list of 2019 YAC grantees, click here.
How to Apply for YAC Funding
- The deadline to receive grants is the last Wednesday of each month. Grants are due to the Foundation offices by 4:30 pm (postmarks are not accepted).
- Click here for YAC Funding Application
- Applications can be sent via any of the following methods:
- Fax: 614.240.7410
- Mail: Erica Womack
YAC Program Coordinator
1390 Dublin Road
Columbus, Ohio 43215